Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

I paid a bankruptcy lawyer, in full, their fee in January 2009

I paid a bankruptcy lawyer, in full, their fee in January 2009 to prepare my bankruptcy forms. The forms needed some revisions that I have emailed and called them about many many times since April. I call. I email via my personal email. I email through the contact us on their website and no acknowledgment. I've been by their office twice and been assured I would get my updated forms with the revisions so I could file already and nothing. I can not afford to start over with another attorney. I was thinking about taking them to small claims court. Can I sue them?
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.Start with a complaint here to the State Bar of California.

Yes you can file small claims here in California here as well..
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
File your own bankruptcy here is you have to.Here are forms, instructions , and reference..