How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JB Umphrey Your Own Question
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 20233
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
JB Umphrey is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I made a purchase for a bedroom set on ebay over 6 months ago.

Resolved Question:

I made a purchase for a bedroom set on ebay over 6 months ago. The purchase price was $3454. I have not received to set and have been requesting a refund from the seller for over 3 months now. He has removed his store off of ebay and has closed down the website of the furniture store. I communicate with him via email but as of recently, he has refused to respond to my emails or he would call and leave a voice message for me to call back but I can never get him on the phone. I have a little info about his location and the loacation of his business (which i think is out of business) Of course ebay and paypal said they cannot help because of the how long its been since we made the transaction. What can I do to get my money back?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

I am sorry to learn of your circumstances. You can file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and request their assistance at:

Good luck and best wishes! I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!
JB Umphrey and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you