Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

If other employees harrassing me and supervisors will not stop

If other employees harrassing me and supervisors will not stop the harrassment what can I do
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.You need to file a complaint here with EEOC.They may take action here. You may also consider a lawyer here as you may well have gorunds for a lawsuit .A lawyer would start with a demand letter for damages that you have suffered from the harassment.

Edited by RayAnswers on 10/1/2009 at 3:07 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have been having problems with this work environment for the last 8 years. This is just the most recent issue. Seems to be getting worse after i complained at a meeting about other employees constant talking and now everyone is mad at me. Supervisors admit the talking is out of hand but now I am the bad guy. this last incident was in the form of an employee copying a memo from the main boss and putting it on my desk the day my neice was disconnected from life support and the employee thought i had been on the phone to much that day. management did nothing to speak to this employee. then Harrassment increased by a friend of this employee and it has continued
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
So file a complaint here and if they harass you more file a second one and claim retaliation and argue a pattern of discrimination and harassment.