Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was sexually harassed at my job by my new manager who is

Customer Question

I was sexually harassed at my job by my new manager who is about 40 years old, and im a minor. I have been working there for almost 2 years. I talked with the owner about it and he questioned the new manager about it, but he is refusing to tell the truth. The owner is not going to let us work togethher and he also is gettng an investagating offcer involved bc he cant pick and choose who is lying and whwho is telling the truth. I dont want to loose my job over this, and i wan to press charges if i have to. what should i do first?
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 5 years ago.
How old exactly are you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My new manager said dirty things to me at work that made me feel uncomfortable. I told the owner about tis and he made me write a piece of paper on everythng that was said, also e made the new manager write on a piece of paper what his side of the story was. He denies saying sexual things to me. I want to press charges on him, ill be willng to agree to not sue him, just have him fired from his job, and i keep mine because i did nothng wring.
How old are you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

At my job we hired a new manager about a month ago, he was askong me questions about my sex life and asking me what i would do for to make him happy and what he coould do for me t ake me appy. i saod nothing, he asked me to not say anything. So a few weeks laer i told the store owner and a few days later he sat me down and questioned me about it. im wandering what i can do to get the new manger fired and not be accused of lying since the new manger is dyning the whole conversation. I dont want to lse my job, what are some advice that i should do to not loose my job but to get the new manager to loose his hob? The owner said tat i would be talking with nvestagators soon, and taking a lie detecting test. But lie detecting test are not always accurate. I want to know what i should do in this situation...

Ok, Since you are not telling me your age, I cannot help you. I am going to assume that you are under 18, and therefore I am barred by site rules to assist you. I will close the question since you appear to be an underage customer.

Sincerely,

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I dont know what information you want... Can you let me know?
How old are you? What is your age?