Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

I made a mistake. My Dr. in Arizona gave me some medicine that

I made a mistake. My Dr. in Arizona gave me some medicine that was suppose to work for 12 hours, but everytime I took it I started going into withdrawal within 6 hours! I told my Dr. and all he did was to increase the dosage, which made the withdrawal and pain far worse! I should have called him and tell him so, but I didnt:( And I ended up self medicating myself...which I really do feel bad about. When my Dr. found out he told me that he could lose his license because of somethng like that! Of course I didnt know...I just moved to Arizona. I am truly sorry but if what he says is true it doesnt matter how sorry I it true? Thanks
It is possible that you could conceivably bring suit against him for medical malpractice due to incorrect dosage instructions to you (since you misunderstood them and improperly self-medicated). Upon an investigation, if fault is found with the doctor for not giving you clear instructions, the board may very well decide to take away his license.

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I dont blame the Dr.! He has probably never taken these meds and doesnt know it only last for 6 hours and not 12 hours. Thank you very much!
You are very welcome. Just testify to that, that the error was yours and not the doctor's in this case. Good luck to you!

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.