Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

I have recently agreed to a lawsuit settlement during this

I have recently agreed to a lawsuit settlement during this lawsuit my bank account was frozen- both parties have signed all documents when I look online e-courts it says disposed, motion pending what does this mean how long does it generally take for a judge to sign a order ? This is in NY supreme civil court

Disposed means that some sort or resolution has been reached in a court case. Motion pending is likely a motion to dismiss based on the settlement being approved by the court. Judges usually sit down every two weeks or so and go through through their stack of motions that need signatures and sign them. They then send them on for filing and mailing out to the parties.

Thanks.

I am sorry if the answer is not what you would prefer, but as you know, sometimes the correct answer is good news, other times bad. I hope you have a better understanding of your legal issue as a result of my comments. If the information given in fact answered your question please click the GREEN "ACCEPT" button NOW, so that I receive credit for my work. If you need additional clarification on this question, don't hesitate to click "Reply" and I will be happy to help you. Please give me as much detail as you can so that I can respond after receiving all the relevant details. If you would like to have me help with further questions, you can request me personally in your question caption.