Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

How to expedite a request on a work permit (I-765) that has

Customer Question

How to expedite a request on a work permit (I-765) that has already been filed for immigration?
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JA attorneys.

60-90 days is the wait.

You can make an infopass appointment with your local USCIS office, show evidence of why it is so urgent for him to request to NBC (national benefits center) an expedited processing of his EAD. You might or might not bump his processing time up.

Best of luck in your matter! I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up info.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button for my answer. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work.

Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if and I would be happy to answer any and all of the follow up questions.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at If you do this, make sure to being the question with “This Question is for Eli…”