Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney

How can I rescind a signature on a legal document, a succe

Customer Question

How can I rescind a signature on a legal document, a succession?
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What city and state do you live in?

-What country do you live in?

-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I live in Winnsboro, Louisiana, in Franklin Parish. I just sent more info. Let me know if you did not get it.
yes, you could do that, but it should be done as an AFFIDAVIT which is a legal sworn document, also if the description of the property listed is wrong, contact the BUYER ASAP and notify them of this as the deal should be stayed until the changes are made.

use the below as a sample affidavit.