How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask NYLAWLADY Your Own Question

Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 814
Type Your Legal Question Here...
NYLAWLADY is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Sir/Madam Our company is an international trade company.

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam

Our company is an international trade company. We bridge the gap between the seller and the buyer from countries all over the whole world.

You know that the sellers and buyers want to exchange their documents before starting any deal. The fear of all the trade companies is that once the buyer and the seller knew each other address and phone numbers, the trade company that spent days to introduce them to each other may be out of the deal with zero compensation. In the best scenario the trade company may get little compensation from the first trial little deal, and nothing after that.

We heard that the NCNDA AND THE IMFPA are just pieces of paper worth nothing. Who has the time to go to the international court to get their rights?

Trade companies are in the business of trade not in the business of suing others.

Please advice us with the best instrument that can protect the trade broker.

Our email isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Thank You
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  NYLAWLADY replied 6 years ago.
You need to get yourself an iron clad contract, besides anything else you have, that can be enforced in the state in which your business is located. You should consult and international law attorney and believe me his/her time will e well worth it since a solid contract in the beginning will give you less litigation in the future. Good Luck.Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time when I have answered your question. . Positive feedback or a bonus is always appreciated. The responses don't create an attorney client relationship Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Dear Madam


The contarct is mandated by the seller or the buyer not by the trade company. Also once we reached the contract phase, it is too late to do any thing because the seller and the buyer already knew each other's address and phone number. Before the contract there is the LOI (letter of intention) from the buyer and FCO (full corporate offer) from the seller. On these two documents the address and the phone numbers of both are written. The instrument I am asking for should comes early before the seller and the buyer exchange their documents. I heard from some trade brokers that I shoud ask that my company's name should be included on the LC (letter of credit) issued by the buyer's bank. Also the LC comes after the seller and buyer knew each other.

What will happen if the buyer or the seller violated the NCNDA or the IMFPA we signed with them, Do we have to go to China or south Africa (their company's location) to sue them there? Do we have the right to have access to the contracts they sign from behind our backs to know whether they violated the agreement or not?

If international law is not your speciality, do you mind passing my questions to him/her?

Thank You


Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Where is the answer to my first reply?


How a trade broker can prevent the buyer and the seller from bypassing him and signing a contract from behind his back without paying any compensation to him. The trade broker spent days and hours from his time to bridge the gap between the seller and the buyer, then he introduced them to each other. Once they know each other address and phone number they push the broker out of their way and deal with each other directly.


The NCNDA or the IMFPA they signed has no value because it is expensive to execute it by travelling to the end of the world with an attorney.



I did not ask my question just to tell me: "consult with an attorney"


Thank You


JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises! Gary B. Edmond, OK
< Previous | Next >
  • Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises! Gary B. Edmond, OK
  • My Expert was fast and seemed to have the answer to my taser question at the tips of her fingers. Communication was excellent. I left feeling confident in her answer. Eric Redwood City, CA
  • I am very pleased with JustAnswer as a place to go for divorce or criminal law knowledge and insight. Michael Wichita, KS
  • PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. Three H. Houston, TX
  • Anne was extremely helpful. Her information put me in the right direction for action that kept me legal, possible saving me a ton of money in the future. Thank you again, Anne!! Elaine Atlanta, GA
  • It worked great. I had the facts and I presented them to my ex-landlord and she folded and returned my deposit. The 50 bucks I spent with you solved my problem. Tony Apopka, FL
  • Not only did he answer my Michigan divorce question but was also able to help me out with it, too. I have since won my legal case on this matter and thank you so much for it. Lee Michigan

Meet The Experts:

  • Tina



    Satisfied Customers:

    JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
< Last | Next >
  • Tina's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
  • Ely's Avatar


    Counselor at Law

    Satisfied Customers:

    Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
  • JPEsq's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
  • Law Educator, Esq.'s Avatar

    Law Educator, Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
  • FiveStarLaw's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    25 years of experience helping people like you.
  • Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.'s Avatar

    Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    7+ years of experience handling various legal matters.
  • Dimitry K., Esq.'s Avatar

    Dimitry K., Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.