Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

there are 7 veterinerains in NY doing business as a partnership

Customer Question

there are 7 veterinerains in NY doing business as a partnership and have been for years

They want to build it and raise money from private investors.

What form of business entity would be appropriate for them?
Expert:  socrateaser replied 7 years ago.

You appear to have already had an answer from another expert, and which you have not accepted. Are you looking for a second opinion, or would you like this question closed?

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for entertainment purposes only; (2) you are not consulting me in my professional capacity as an attorney; (3) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (4) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises (and you may not use our communication to avoid taxpayer penalties imposed by the U.S. Dept. of Treasury); (5) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf, but rather is made in genuine admiration and respect for my desire to help others. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did not receive the answer. Was it sent to my e mail and if so please resend so I can see it.