Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

My brother and five kids were approved and issued Alien numbers

Customer Question

My brother and five kids were approved and issued Alien numbers in November 1993. Only three kids and my brother were able to leave the Philippines due to lack of finances to pay for the airline tickets. The two kids left in Manila are still in Manila and Visas have expired 90 days later.

I would like to help them come to the US. What is the procedure and getting them new visas? Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You can apply here through the State Department.There is information about getting such visas to allow you to get you relatives..

Here is web site with information for you..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Is it Form 320? Visa for Immigrants and Alien Registration? But the kids have already been assigned a number? Please clarify which form I should complete. thanks.

Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.