Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

Dear lawyer,I have an internet business and got slandered

Dear lawyer,I have an internet business and got slandered by a customer. Do I have legal recource?
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You can certainly file a defamation claim here if there was publication of false information by another party and you were harmed.You would need a lawyer here to file suit.Here is reference to defamation..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Dear lawyer, I just added some more text to this subject. Is such a case feasible and what will the costs be?

Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
If you can locate her name here you can file suit. You will need a lawyer to pursue the matter
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Lawyer referral for you..

Lawyer Referral Service
The Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Service (LRS), provides referrals to attorneys who will conduct an initial one-half hour office consultation for $25.

Graphic link to Online Lawyer ReferralTry our Online Lawyer Referral Service or call Lawyer Referral

Participating attorneys are required to submit an extensive application to the service and they must be a member in good standing of The Florida Bar with no pending probable cause complaints. Referral Service attorneys also are required to have professional liability insurance with limits of not less than $100,000.

LRS also has established Low Fee, Elderly, AIDS Law and Disability Law panels for clients in need.

Read Lawyer Referral Service to find out more about how the service work