JPEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor

i recently purchased a preowned car from a dealership in dawsonville

i recently purchased a preowned car from a dealership in dawsonville ga after 2 day irealized the payment that we
came up with will be a burdin on me i tried to return the car they refused. is ther any thing i can do    i also traded my old truck in and i believe it is still on the lot. i am on a somewhat fixed in come.   i am very nervous about thi issue. wish i could solve it asap    is there any thing i can do to reverse this issue to get my truck back
Expert:  JPEsq replied 7 years ago.
Unfortunately, when you buy a car the contract is biding and there is really no reliable way to break it, absent some extraordinary circumstances.

Many people mistakenly believe that there is a 3 day return period.

The best thing you can do at this point is attempt to sell the vehicle, and cut your losses. <
Sorry, I know this is not what you hoped to hear, but it is reality. My policy is to just give it straight, rather than just tell you what you want to hear, only for you to be disappointed later.