skelly151, Lawyer
Experience:  Litigation specialist, Probate and Estate law, Collection law, contract disputes, builder issues

I worked at a nursing home for almost three years;on Dec.17,08

I worked at a nursing home for almost three years;on Dec.17,08 I was put on suspension;The employer said it was concering a patient Television and some clothing that was missing. On 10-31-08 I was fired.Aweek late I filed for unemploment; was latter denied,I appealed;Then on 06-15-08 I had my hearing which I won based on documents that proved my innocentsy plus my former employer [The accuser] didnt show up. I have proof the television was given to me,I have a police report that the employer made which dosent name me as the suspect,discharge papers,the reason for being denied unemployment;which was theft of a deceased pt. television etc... I talked to a few laywers here in BatonRouge,La. they say I have a defimation of charecter lawsuit,but they say their caseloads or to heavy to take my case;so im asking you too point me in the right direction and help me find a laywer so I can resolve this situation and clear my name.Yours Truly; RASTA LION; PEACE AND LOVE ! RASTAFARI BLESS!!!
Expert:  skelly151 replied 7 years ago.
You can look for excellent lawyers on for highly qualified civil rights lawyers in your hometown. We are otherwise not allowed to point to specific lawyers in providing answers on this site. Get the lawyer to take your case on a contingent fee basis.