Most likely upon proving that you have paid for the windows the judge/magistrate will dismiss the case.
However, he is not prevented from refilling the case for what he did provide.
Be sure to bring all your papers with you. If possible bring the originals. Create a time line of all the events. This will be helpful to organize your thoughts when it is your chance to talk.
A few hints when you are in court.
1) dress in business casual.
2) be respectful to the court and to the plaintiff.
3) never interrupt the judge or the plaintiff even if he is flat-out lying. You will have your chance to make a statement and rebut what he is saying.
4. Come to court prepared, papers, witness, have an idea of what you are going to say.
5. Try and predict what the plaintiff might say and how you will respond to it.
6. Stay calm and if you find yourself getting nervous just pause and take a breath.
Good luck in court in the morning.
I hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction.
Jonathan Leventhal, Esq.
This is information only, NOT legal advice. No Attorney-client relationship has been created. Please consult an Attorney in your state for legal advice regarding this matter.
NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.