Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

Are there any class action lawsuits against Wells Fargo Mortgage

Are there any class action lawsuits against Wells Fargo Mortgage for predatory lending practices and/or reverse discrimination and if not how would I go about starting one?
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 7 years ago.
The last class action suit against Wells Fargo Mortgage was in 2007. If you wish to start a suit, I strongly suggest you contact a class action attorney/firm in your area. Just be aware that to sue Wells Fargo, you must have personally been injured by them (that is called standing) without which you would not be able to sue them. If you were only indirectly injured by their actions, then probably you would not have standing to sue.

Good luck!

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Are there any law firms on the mainland that would be interested in handling something like this
There probably are. Class action attorneys generally congregate (but are not limited to) in three locales (California, Texas, and the Tri-State region of NY, PA, and NJ). I suggest you contact a firm to gauge their interest, as well as their opinion as to the success of such a suit.

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.