LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.

Being stalked by a woman who says she is an atty or works for

Being stalked by a woman who says she is an atty or works for one. I am close to calling the Police. Her name isXXXXX or Jillian XXXXX XXXXXson
Please advise what you can without a breach in privacy Unsure if she even exists.
Best regards,
St anthony Hospital
(XXX) XXX-XXXX 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Good evening,

I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma.

Can you explain more about the situation. Is she asking for money? Does she want to date you?

I’ll put forth my best effort in assisting you. When you are able to respond to my request for clarification of your situation, I’ll be able to assist you. In the meantime I would ask that you please stay on-line, just in case I need additional clarification from you regarding the factual circumstances relating to your question. Thank you for allowing me to help.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

She says she lives at 9056 W. Lakeview. Thats an empty field.

She mentioned being into drugs and checking into a rehab. I seriously don't want trouble such as that. She is showing an interest in dating.

I also have an ex that may be behind this but from her home in Kansas.

Kludge on email I've received reports the email from Jillian and the ex are bouncing off the same server. A rather interesting coincidence.Jillian says she is in Stillwater, not Kansas.

Reynolds is her maiden name.

If she is real, I applaude her choice to become clean but I also drove past the address 2 blocks down from her given address and there was a SUV like hers there. A Teen son was mowing (she says she has one).

She would be between 30 and 55 years of age. Red hair, green eyes, but this is an unverified description.

Good evening,

I urge you to contact the police and notify them of the stalking behavior.

In the meantime I suggest that you cease all further contact with this person and avoid giving her any sign of interest on your part.

She sounds like a really crazy, and one that you need to avoid.

I wish you the best.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I will certainly do that, but my question is , is she a practicing attorney or paralegal in Oklahoma?
Good evening,

Neither last names of Jillian are listed in the state bar records. However, listing of your name is voluntary.

If you want to determine whether she is an attorney in the state, you will need to call the state bar during normal business hours and they will tell you whether she is a licensed attorney. Here is the number: (405)(NNN) NNN-NNNN

There is no public listing of paralegals in the state.

I wish you well.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX help. You were very helpful.

T Sanders

Glad to have been of assistance.

Good luck to you in resolving this dilemma very soon.