Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international

RCW 50.32.075 is there a form for this

RCW 50.32.075 is there a form for this?
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 7 years ago.
You can go to the law library in the local court house and ask for the form book that gives the forms to file for a waiver of the time to appeal deadline. The librarian should be able to help you. Then as part of the application you make to the court you have to prepare a written statement that you sign in front of a notary explaining why you missed the deadline and requesting the waiver.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.