Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Legal Expert
19305272

Can you explain to me what this statement means, The allowance

Can you explain to me what this statement means, The allowance of the fiduciary's statement in lieu of account.
Expert:  Thomas McJD replied 7 years ago.
It sounds as though the fiduciary has simply made a declaration of facts surrounding the sale rather than submitting a detailed accounting of what has transpired. If you signed paperwork regarding her authority for the sale, then there was probably language waiving the requirement of any accounting in that paperwork.

I would first review that paperwork carefully and then read the latest paperwork again to see if you can match anything up.

So long as you don't disagree with what you have received, there should be nothing to worry about.

_______

This communication is for general informational purposes only and is not to be construed or relied upon as legal advice or as creating an attorney client relationship. An attorney in the relevant jurisdiction should be consulted for legal advice.