Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Would you Identify the processes the organization uses to comply

Customer Question

Would you Identify the processes the organization uses to comply with SEC regulations and     
obtain a copy of your selected organization’s annual report and SEC filings for the past two years the organization that I chose was Wal-Mart, would you please help me with this it is for my team paper and I would you please cite references so I will know where the information came from. Thanks.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.

Your question is very broad, but I'll try to answer it nonetheless. What TYPE of organization?

As for your second question, here is the search database for the prvious years' filings:
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Eli I need to know what processes does wal-mart organization uses to comply with SEC regulations. I will accept this, but would I ned to pay you again?
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
No you don't, although bonuses are appreciated. :) We work on a trust system, and you wouldn't believe the # XXXXX people who just leave w/o paying.

Don't worry - I'll take care of you.

You can find ALL of Walmart's SEC filing here:

Here are the same filings sorted a little differently on the SEC's EDGAR (public database) system:

Here is their annual 10K form:

They use a standard form process, without any real deviation. Walmart tries to keep everything simple, just because of their immense size and constant SEC oversight.

Did that help? I hope I am giving you the info you are seeking. if so, ACCEPT and good luck to you!