D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
Experience:  10+years of experience in all matters of civil litigation and Hearing Officer/Arbitrator

whats a good settlement amount for post concussion syndrom

Customer Question

whats a good settlement amount for post concussion syndrome
Expert:  D. WINOGO ESQ. replied 7 years ago.
What state and county are you in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i am in madison wi

First, let me apologize for not getting back to you sooner.

Obviously, it is extremely difficult to provide a specific value for settlement without knowing the exact particulars of your case, such as the substance of the medical treatment records, whether there are any other associated injuries, the severity of the injury, the apportionment of fault, etc. In addition, much of what you may be able to obtain in a settlement hinges upon the defendant's available insurance coverage.

Nevertheless, if the injury is post concussion syndrome with no other associated injuries, I would say that an average value in Wisconsin would be a range $12,500 to $22,500. Of course, this is discounting the fact that you may have other injuries to tie in as well, and without knowing any of the potential defenses in the case.