MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

Hello, I am the stepmother of a 21year old boy whos biological

Hello, I am the stepmother of a 21year old boy who's biological mom is incarcerated and his father is absent, This young man has no other family, he has been in trouble with the police over a year ago, and the police picked him up 2 weeks ago and are making him work for them and his duties are to inform them of crimes committed by friends or associates of his which is putting his life in danger, Can you please tell me from whom I can get help for my stepson?

You should first call the local DA's office to report the officer's behaviorm which from your description appears to be official misconduct.