Nadia
Nadia, Attorney
Experience:  Worked in Probate Court and Law Clinic providing Estate Planning & Family Law services
18831507

How can I find and/or purchase an actual case brief on Hart

How can I find and/or purchase an actual case brief on Hart v. Massanari?
Expert:  Nadia replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your inquiry. To find a brief of the above-mentioned case, you can go to:

www.westlaw.com

If you do not have an account, you can select the link that says "WestLaw by Credit Card."

This will bring you to a screen where you can "begin your research."

On this screen you will see a link that says "Find a brief by party name."

Put in the information that you have (i.e. case name, appropriate court) and click "go."

This will take you to a screen where you can either put in your account information, or set up credit card billing. This will allow you to use WestLaw's services and only be charged per transaction as opposed to hourly billing often used by large law firms.

Once again, I thank you for your inquiry and hope that my answer was beneficial to you. Please note that this advice is for informational purposes only and is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship. Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Nadia