Hello Mr. Paul MJD,
My PoA contract does say that my former PoA could sale my house if needed, but only if it had to be sold, Today while I was at Home, and without any knowledge from my former PoA or the other Associate, someone came to my Home and requested me, the Gentlemen did not show me any I.D. with his Picture on it, he was older and smelt of Alcohol, he told me he was from the law firm over there, his exact words and he had a delivery from me and he needed me to sign for it, the paper that he showed me, did have a phone number on it but it was smeared, I informed the Gentlemen that I needed to see what was in the box before I sign for it, there was my black Jacket that I left at my former PoA Home, an open folder and a letter on top, informing me about a Claimed filed against the Chicago Police Department, which I had no Idea had been done, in Feburary 2010, when I meet with my former PoA I informer her and her Associate that I was not doing anything with that, nor did I give any of them premission to do anything, nor did I have any knowledge that I was being charged for having a PoA, and I had not and had no plans on signing anything, the letter told me that other things had been sent to the ARDC (Duplicate Copies of what they requested) inside the box was a enveloped that was sealed but I had know idea what was in the envelope the Gentlemen was very Loud and kept telling me to just sign for it, I informed him that I was going to call the firm to see what was in the envelope, no one answered the phone, I left a message informing them that I had know idea that anyone was coming to my home, nor did I have any idea about any Police matter and that I was not going to sign for anything. The Gentlemen left. I called to check my Banking Account, and there was a large amount of Money transfered to my account, in the amount of $58,363.42, I checked my account online as well and my former PoA did a wire transfer, I called the ARDC and was told that they received information from my former PoA today, but had know idea if she had sent to them everything, but there going to send everything to me with a letter, and I can come in and speak with them and they would help me with my response, I informed the ARDC of the large amount of money they my former PoA wired to my account, I was told that because I have a Medical Set Aside, and that my former PoA, if she did send that alone with the remaining of my Money she should not have, I told the ARDC that my Medical Set Asside was $50,000.00, I was told to just only spend what I needed to add to my Bills and not do anything else, because there not sure if that $58, 363.42 is the remaing of my settlement, plus the $18,000.00 in Attorney Fee's and the $12,000.00 that's missing or if its the $50,000.00 Set Asside and $8,363.42 is the remaining of my settlement, but nothing is final until they the ARDC and I go over everything, but I was told that my former PoA should not have and was not suppose to touch my Medical Set Asside money, because that was suppose to and is suppose to be in a seperate account, because I have to report how that money is being spent to the Medical Set Asside insurance, the Attorney from the ARDC told me that my former PoA should have sent a Letter detailing to me what I was signing for, and if they charged me to file a Police suit against the Chicago Police, they will not allow my former PoA the right to do that, because they have knowledge that I disaggreed with that throught my emails to my former PoA and emails from my former PoA assistant, and they will have to prove that I aggreed, but I was told either way they the ARDC is going to go throught everything with a fine tooth comb, and than I can request that the rest of my belongings be sent to me. I called to speak with the other Attorney, but was told again that he's not available but that I should keep dates, and records of everything. Mr. Paul MJD, I would like to know the following Please.
1. The large amount of money that my former PoA had transfer to my Account, if it included my Medical Set Asside, was that legal for her to do that, and how would I know which bank that money came from, I never saw what bank any of my money was, and my Medical Set Asside money has never been used for any medical bills.
2. Would it be best to wait until I receive everthing from the ARDC than request my other property from my former PoA.
3. The letter that was attached to my delivery mention about a Police suit being filed, althought I did not sign a contract aggreeing to do so, and I informed both my former PoA and her Associate that I did not want to do anything, if my former PoA has charged me for that will I have to pay Attorney Fee's.
4. Now that my former PoA has finally responded to the ARDC, and she has sent money to my account, without my knowledge, does that mean that I'm agreeing to that amount.
5. If the large amount of money that was transfered to my account includes my Medical Set Asside, am I allowed to transfer that money to a seperate account, and am I suppose to contact the Insurance Company that has knowdledge about the Medical Set Asside to inform them of what took place and let them know. This was my personal bank account.