MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

My wife was let go from her job, and she filed for unemployment

Customer Question

My wife was let go from her job, and she filed for unemployment and was deny. When she appeal it, the forms she received from the state which came from her employment has her signature forged! Isn't it a felony to forge a signature? One was for the state and their guildlines, forged, other was a check list how she was trained or gone over all the rules of the daycare, also forged.
Expert:  MShore replied 7 years ago.
Yes, forgery is a felony.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX at a lost and not sure where to head with this,, I know my wife may not want to push it, but I think she should..
Expert:  MShore replied 7 years ago.
Not a problem, best of luck. you should consider speaking with an employment attorney regarding the appeal and forgery.