lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Actively practicing trial attorney
15417118

Is there any another law service out there like preapid. That

Customer Question

Is there any another law service out there like preapid. That I would guess you would call somewhat paying them a retainier fee for there services , if so can you give me a list of them qand their websites,please. Also how much do a traffic ticket lawyer usually run you for moving violation.
Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.
In South Carolina an attorney for a regular speeding ticket usually runs between 300 and 500. I don't think I am allowed to give you a particular website but the only prepaid legal service that is worth the expense is Pre-Paid Legal out of Oklahoma.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Why would you have a problem with giving me websites.

Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.
It might be a conflict of interest since my wife is a director with Pre-Paid Legal.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I need somebodyelse to answer previos questions. Mostly lbut not all.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I need somebody else to answer a lot the question before. Because possible conflict of interest.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is there another legal service out there like prepaid.That I would guess you would call a law service group . That you would know of and what aer there name and website?