MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

I just recieved a foreclosure papers on my house yesterday.

I just recieved a foreclosure papers on my house yesterday. Now I am at a lost as to what direction I am to use. I have no extra money now. I had used the little that I had to fix the house up after my mom died. Plus I took out a second mortgage to do some repairs that needed to be done for insurance reasons. Do you have any suggestions as to where to turn next. I had paid 3 paymnents (about $1,400) to Home Relief Services in Calif. and have yet to here anythingfrom them. XXXXX XXXXX was helping me and now I can not reach anyone. I am totally lost. What ever help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, XXXXX
You should contact the mortgage company's loss mitigation department to discuss a loan modification. That is really your only option at saving the home at this point.