Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOME ONE HERE IN THE U.S.A. ON A TOUREST

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOME ONE HERE IN THE U.S.A. ON A TOUREST VISA IS ALLOWED TO GET MARRIED WITH OUT HAVEING TO RETURN TO THE PHILIPPINES AND DOES SHE HAVE TO STAY IN THE STATE THAT SHE IS VISITING OR CAN SHE GO TO ANOTHER STATE TO GET MARRIED IN.
Expert:  Ray replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You can marry here on a tourist visa.She can travel hre state to state no problem. Some states require residency before marriage, some do not. Nevada for instance will marry you here without residency. So check out ones here in your vicinity and marry here.

Congratulations and good luck..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.