Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I am getting a divorce, my husband filed and I have been served

I am getting a divorce, my husband filed and I have been served with the complaint. I am receiving half of his retirement earned to this date. In the complaint, it simply states that I will receive half of his retirement. He is getting 3 retirements besides SS. There are no details and I have no idea how much He has earned at this point. Should I answer the complaint to have more information and details of his retirement?
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.
You should answer, and demand an accounting from him to provide complete financial information.

The court will require that each of you make disclosured indicating income and other factors such as property ownership and child custody issues.