Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am trying to find help for a friend. Her husband was a mortgage

Customer Question

I am trying to find help for a friend. Her husband was a mortgage broker, making $200,000+yr. Then the bottom dropped out. They have 4 children under 15, and have lost or sold everything just to stay afloat. He is working two, sometimes 3 jobs, she is working as a sub teacher, having never working outside the home before this. They built a home on her families land and they are in foreclosure. How do they get help as he can't find a lender to help them.
Expert:  MShore replied 7 years ago.
Are you seeking financial assistance for your friend?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No, I am trying to help her find a solution. I thought they could get help from the stimulus package from the president, but I heard you have to good credit? Who is going to have good credit when they are in foreclosure? Is this correct, or is there a way for them to get assistance?