Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

Less than a year ago I joined an online swap site that allows

Less than a year ago I joined an online swap site that allows members to exchange books,cds and video games. Recently the adminsters of this swap site began accusing me of theft and fraud, and have threatened to take legal action against me. The instument of their threat is the Fraud Division of the United States Post Office.

I am being accused of not sending 2 items for which I have delivery confirmation number for. I have a total of 68 swaps, and 60 member have left me positive feed back.When I contacted the post office I was told one of the items was being held and it might have someting to do with the postal inspector. the other item arrived at it intended destination.
I belive the reason I am being accused of someting I didn't do is because the way this site handles feedback is flawed. I know the expediant thing to do would be to just resend the 2 games,but i don't like being accused of something I didn't do and being given less credability than my accusers.No phone #4 site
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You can and should dispute here if you have wrongful been accused. Make sure you share your information withe the Post Office. I cannot fraud here but a misunderstanding at best.

Don't fail to defend yourself here in writing. you can also threaten legal action here including defamation if they have made false accusations against your character. This might be a good case for civil damages for such defamation here.

I am giving you reference to the cause of action for your information. You may want a lawyer here to send such a demand letter for damages to your reputation. I wish you good luck.

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/personal_injury/defamation.html

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for your advice I checked my bank account and it does show that 28.00 was deducted . I had a$2.00 credit. I tried pressing the accept button and it says I will be charged. I can't afford to be charged twice.
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
You have not been charged here. I checked, If you will click accept I would appreciate it , thanks again..you only have to pay once