Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

will judge grant divorce in a contested divorce where custody

will judge grant divorce in a contested divorce where custody is concerned if spouses had sexual relations 2 weeks before court date? and there were talks of reconciliation but decided against it
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Yes they will here. Sex doesn't mean reconciliation. The court will honor the petition here filed for divorce and the date of separation will not change.

Believe me you aren't the first here to try reconciliation. I am sorry that it didn't work out here and I wish you luck moving on here.Really this won't be a problem here at all as the botXXXXX XXXXXne is it didn't work out..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.