How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Your Own Question
MShore, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MShore is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just went through a divorce. The papers for the divorce

Resolved Question:

I just went through a divorce. The papers for the divorce were sent to me for my signature and to be notarized. After the papers were notorized, I made copies and sent the originals back to her lawyer. When I got a copy of the filed papers, they had been completly rewritten and everything that I was to get was taken out. What can I do or where should I go to get this resolved?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  MShore replied 7 years ago.
You should contact your attorney, or if you do not have one, you should contact the judge's clerk's office to alert them. You should also notify the local bar association to report the attorney for eithical misconduct.
MShore and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you