MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

I just went through a divorce. The papers for the divorce

I just went through a divorce. The papers for the divorce were sent to me for my signature and to be notarized. After the papers were notorized, I made copies and sent the originals back to her lawyer. When I got a copy of the filed papers, they had been completly rewritten and everything that I was to get was taken out. What can I do or where should I go to get this resolved?
Expert:  MShore replied 7 years ago.
You should contact your attorney, or if you do not have one, you should contact the judge's clerk's office to alert them. You should also notify the local bar association to report the attorney for eithical misconduct.