INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

Can a judge order a safety deposit box to be frozen or ope

Can a judge order a safety deposit box to be frozen or opened?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What city and state do you live in?

-Is there a judgment?

-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I live in San Clemente, California We are going through a divorce and he has been non-compliant with my Atty's requets as far as discovery. I now have reason to belive that he is dragging out the process because he is skimming cash from the business. Is there anything legally that can be done here?
The judge can order it to enforce a payment obligation. Alternatively, to avoid this, offer a payment schedule to satisfy the debt.   
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The judge can order what? What do you mean by "it" I don't know what you are referring to when you say "satisfy the debt.
Once again I ask is there any juristiction over a safety deposit box, when one thinks someone is stealing monies?
If there is money due and a judgment entered, the judge can order recovery from the safe deposit box. otherwise, the judge cannot.