Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

Someone has posted a picture of my son on her website advertising

Someone has posted a picture of my son on her website advertising her business without mine or my husband's permission. It is from a photo she took over a year ago when he was at her home. His name is XXXXX XXXXX just his photo.
Expert:  Loren replied 7 years ago.
How old is your son?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

My son is 5, however she has had this on the internet for a few months or more and he just turned 5 on the 6th of April.

It is advertising for her family's campground which she is managing. She had someone create the web page for her. There are no other children on it.

Expert:  Loren replied 7 years ago.
She may not use your son's likeness (or name for that matter) for advertising purposes without your permission.

Make a request to her that she take down the picture. If she refuses consult a local attorney to send her a cease and desist letter.

Hope this helps.