MShore
MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
17924466

can next door refuse me permision to put ladders on her land

can next door refuse me permision to put ladders on her land in order to maintain my property
Expert:  MShore replied 7 years ago.

In sum no, provided that the sole reason for you putting the ladder on her land is to maintain your property and the ladder will remain on her property only for such time as is necessary to perform the maintenance in a reasonably prudent manner. Should she call the police to request that they remove the ladder from her property they will inform her of the same and ask that she allow you a reasonable period of time to perform the maintenance and to call back on the matter ONLY if you abuse the temporary use of her property.