INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I have a question about something. I play xbox online and I

Customer Question

I have a question about something. I play xbox online and I am of the age of 24, I was recently playing xbox live w/a friend that was 14 im a female he is a male. Some how this individual is upset with me and now saying that I did things with him over the phone. He's a canadian and im an American, I've never seen him...Although we were mutual friends we did talk on the phone a few times and online. Also played xbox live together. Does he have anything to go on to press charges?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
I dont see a claim here and provided you did nothing wrong online, phone or in person which you deny, you should not be concerned. He is likely just harassing you and you should cease speaking or playing with him.