soloprac, Attorney
Experience:  9 years in legal field, 5 years practicing attorney in criminal & family law.

ok..i want to know if theres anyway to get something saying

Customer Question

ok..i want to know if there's anyway to get something saying he can come around me and our daughter as long as he's acting civilized BUT if he start's flippin out and acting crazy theres still something? is there anything that can order him to be cival when he's around me and his daughter?
Expert:  soloprac replied 7 years ago.

That should go without saying - if he cannot compose himself around yourself and his child then he should not come around. You should tell him this and tell him that you limit his access to his child unless and until he can act in a civilized manner. This is within your rights as the child's mother and your rights in regard to yourself - you need to protect both of yourselves.

There is no specific paper that will solve this problem. I believe a conversation setting out detailed limits would be a good start - he can build a relationship with good behavior or effectively destroy his relationship with bad behavior.