Ask GWarren Customer Advocate Your Own Qu...
GWarren Customer Advocate
GWarren Customer Advocate, Attorney
Experience:  30 yrs Counsel, claims, corp governance Fortune 100 financial insurance co., law firm. OH NJ license

Im a CEO of a small Bussiness and recently fired a partner

I'm a CEO of a small Bussiness and recently fired a partner do to theft, put a pw and took him off my bank acct. and just yesterday he was able to call a familey friend who is a branch manager, and she bypassed all the notes, to keep him from gaining access, and told him information reguarding the acct. Do I have a sound case or is it a waste of time. the bank did break there own rules
Expert:  GWarren Customer Advocate replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for contacting justanswer.

The bank would typically have a privacy policy. You may want to view that policy on the bank's website and pursue a possible violation of that privacy policy through the procedures identified in the policy. The privileged access the former partner obtained to your bank account would typically constitute a violation of the bank's privacy policy.

If you would like further clarification, please let me know.