TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

I live in texas. I ran my car off into a ditch. I was rushed

I live in texas. I ran my car off into a ditch. I was rushed to a local hospital where they ran all kinds of tests on me. They think that I might have had a seizure. Apparently, I signed something that said that I would not drive for six months unless a doctor cleared me. My liscense was never taken away nor was my auto. Can I drive?
Expert:  TexLaw replied 7 years ago.
Unless your drivers' license was actually revoked or suspended by the Texas Department of Public Safety, then you are still legally entitled to drive. The restriction placed on your driving may have other legal affects, and is also evidence that could be used against you should have another episode while driving and injure someone. I suggest that you are extremely cautious in exercising your right to drive under your conditions and that you follow your doctors recommendations.

This answer does not constitute legal advice and no attorney-client relationship have been formed. This answer is for consultation and information purposes only.

I hope this helps you.
Zachary D. Norris
Houston, Texas