Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

The marriage is already in the divorce process. the wife in

Customer Question

The marriage is already in the divorce process. the wife in this case attacked me and I put a restraining order against her with a gun restriction. She will lose her job because of this (she works for a prison) her soon-to-be ex husband has asked me to drop the restraining order so she can keep her job so he won't have to pay her more support when it goes before a judge.
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.
The judge will take into consideration the fact that she lost her job because of the restraining order. Also, unless she's got a contract, she's not guaranteed employment for any length of time, anyway.

Also, she can get another job - there are 1000's of jobs that don't require the use of a gun.

The botXXXXX XXXXXne is that you're not obligated to do anything. If you want to help this guy out, that's fine. However, I don't think that the judge will put more alimony on him because of her actions.