J.Hazelbaker, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney and small business owner with 10 years experience in the general practice of law.

my friend lives in indiana and is going thru a divorce that

my friend lives in indiana and is going thru a divorce that is not yet final, is it against indiana's adultery laws if she comes to ohio to see me?
No. There are no longer any laws against adultery in either Indiana or Ohio. Aldultery is grounds for divorce, but it has no greater significance than any other grounds for divorce. Have a nice visit.

The information is provided for discussion and entertainment purposes only. I believe in helping people and answering their questions and providing information and solutions. To encourage and facilitate this practice, it is understood and agreed by the recipient that by opening, reading, accepting, and viewing this information, no attorney-client relationship has been discussed, agreed to or otherwise established. In legal matters, time is of the essence. As such, you should contact an experienced lawyer right away to protect your legal rights!

I appreciate your "Accepting" my answer if it has been helpful to you. Doing so allows me to continue helping in this manner. I will be available for follow-up questions should you have them after you click "Accept". Thank you.