LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.

Can a bank on a foreclosed house suggest a borrower to the

Can a bank on a foreclosed house suggest a borrower to the intent buyer?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good morning,

I'm a bit confused as to your question. Can you tell me what you mean by an "intent buyer"?

I’ll put forth my best effort in assisting you. When you are able to respond to my request for clarification of your situation, I’ll be able to assist you. In the meantime I would ask that you please stay on-line, just in case I need additional clarification from you regarding the factual circumstances relating to your question. Thank you for allowing me to help.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I meant to say intended buyer. Someone interested in the purchase of a house.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good afternoon,

Of course a seller can suggest a possible lender to a prospective buyer. There is nothing wrong with that. Even if the seller is a bank that repossessed the property in the first place.

I wish you the best.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.

Best regards,