How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56056
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a judgement filed against me the judge of the court

This answer was rated:

I have a judgement filed against me the judge of the court has ordered a bank levy on my personal accounts which is active and also against my personal assets but I don't have any assets I live with my mother I have a hearing friday I did send an objection letter to the courts to remove the levy from my accounts a couple weeks ago stating I have no money just enough to pay nessary expenses what should I do?
You should seek to negotiate a payment plan which would include such a release. Bankruptcy is an option as well as a last resort
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Is that all the options I have?
Unless you dispute the debt and the judgment was entered on default, then you can seek to require the creditor to prove the debt.
INFOLAWYER and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you