INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I have a judgement filed against me the judge of the court

I have a judgement filed against me the judge of the court has ordered a bank levy on my personal accounts which is active and also against my personal assets but I don't have any assets I live with my mother I have a hearing friday I did send an objection letter to the courts to remove the levy from my accounts a couple weeks ago stating I have no money just enough to pay nessary expenses what should I do?
You should seek to negotiate a payment plan which would include such a release. Bankruptcy is an option as well as a last resort
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is that all the options I have?
Unless you dispute the debt and the judgment was entered on default, then you can seek to require the creditor to prove the debt.