Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

clackamas county oregon small claims court

Customer Question

Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 7 years ago.

Hello and thanks for choosing Just Answer®. I am a licensed attorney, and I will be glad to try and assist you. To provide you with accurate information, could you please clarify this point:

1. What is your question for a legal expert to answer? (I think your typing may have been cut off prematurely -- all that appears on the screen is, "

clackamas county oregon small claims court".)

Once I hear back from you, I will be glad to let you know my answer. There may be some delay as I am assisting other customers or am away from my computer. Please rest assured, however, that I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I noticed this second thread was open and I have already replied to your first post. To try and avoid an additional charge, I have submitted a request to our moderators to close out this thread. Please feel free to use your initial question to interact back and forth with me at no additional charge.

Take care and thanks again for using JustAnswer®.