Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

i have grounds for an anullment because it is bigamy i have

i have grounds for an anullment because it is bigamy i have both marrage certifcats   but we were married south dakota and i live in wyoimg can i get the anullment in wyo or do i have to go to south dakota
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You file where you live here in Wyoming. You would certainly have grounds to do so . I am sure that this was a shock to you but it happens a lot . You aren't the first.

This should be pretty simple as annulment is always allowed for bigamy here. You may well need to obtain a a lawyer to file and represent you in this matter. I wish you good luck here..

Lawyer referral..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.