LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I did write at the bottum of the photo Jenifer before I paid

I did write at the bottum of the photo "Jenifer before I paid for her breast enlargements".
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good evening,

I just realized that you posted a second thread. Ill ask Customer service to close this and I will respond on the original thread.

Doug
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX have any case law?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good evening,

I am afraid that you situation is so unique that I will not have case law. I applaud you for originality, though.

Your argument should be based upon the First Amendment to the Constitution--Freedom of Speech. You did not contact her either directly, or indirectly. She's ticked off (I can just imagine the photo) and she has someone on her side at probation. Thus the write-up.

If the write-up for the violation is no big deal--if it isn't going to violate you--then you may not want to bother doing anything.

On the other hand, if probation is going to make a stink, you need an attorney to argue your constitutional right to post anything you want to, on your internet space. If Jennifer doesn't want to be offended, then she needn't look at your site. You have a perfectly valid defense if there is going to be a court involved. However, you and I both know that probation officers are not the court--they can exert greater "pain" in some respects.

You have a winning case in terms of fighting the write-up, if you want to push it.

I wish you the best.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.

Best regards,

Doug