Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I use a shared easement to get to my hunting property.The easement

I use a shared easement to get to my hunting property.The easement goes by my neighbors home.I then have about 70 more feet to I get into my land.My neighbor is working on taking down an old house.He then takes his heavy equipment,tractors and drives down the 70 feet to a spot that he burns wood from the house.The process is making it hard to get into my land.I went around a big puddle 50 feet from the house and on my way out he parked his truck there.He forced me to go threw it.I also have problems with him hunting my property.Just giving you so info.What are my writes,laws,and fines.

If your access is blocked, you have a right to file a petition to get an injunction against the neighbor, which will prohibit him from interferring with your access rights. IF you get the injunction and the neighbor violates the court order, you can bring him back before the court on contempt charges and have him jailed or fined.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what about him degrading the last 70 feet which is past the house.The use of his heavy equipment is making big mud pockets.At the start of this last strech is where I went around the mud hole which is his property. He parked a truck there forcing me through the mud hole on my way out.It is getting to the point where it is almost impassible isnt he responsible for fixing?Isnt this about the same as physically blocking making my right of way impassible?
You can have him ordered to stop tearing up any property within the easement area.