Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Experienced attorney; contracts, internet, business, finance, employment, RE, consumer, & more.

I need to get legal forms from broward co. clerk of the court. I am unable to traval

I have the arrest number for an offence I commited in 1999.The charge
first was invalid license plate sticker.After two or three months they changed it to counterfiet lic.sticker because I wrote an 0 over the 9 on the sticker.I recieved 12 mounts probation of which I served 7 months.I did'nt have the money to pay so I stoped going in.Now I live in Ga.and I need these documents from the co.clerk.I also need a statement from florida that on two ocasions they refused extradiction. So what I need is all the doc. pertaining to thie single inncident.I know it.s public record but I can't travel. Please help me and let me know the fee.The reason I can't traval is I'm under Doctors care for Lemphoma Hepitits C Cirrosis of the Liver and Endema.
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 7 years ago.

Courts will make and mail copies of documents (most require prepayment in form of check, money order, or credit card). Fees normally include postage, copying fee per page (anywhere from 10 cents to about a quarter per page usually) and some courts have additional fees. Also, given the Internet, if a court's systems have Internet access a person may even be able to download documents from a particular case. A person can contact the clerk of courts and ask them. Broward County court can be contacted here. If copies with seals are needed then that needs to be specified and may cost extra.