INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

Help What should I doI

This is Mutual Agreement Business between Edison Torres and Iris Pabon
On the 24 of November Edison spoke to me about a business deal and he want me to be part of it. At first he said he put half but, somehow I ended put it all.

The amount of this agreement is a total of $5,890 for business that he wanted to do in a Jewel shop.

You told me he will gave me the money back in 6 weeks is now 4 month and I haven't received a cent from him. I'm pay my credit card and stuck with the bill.

He always excuse about his ex-girlfriend and want me to get a loan for he could pay me back I told him he crazy just paid me money back.

He did sign agreement with me but, that was all how do I get my money back. Help
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
You should make written demand for the amount do to you. Keep a copy and send it certified mail. Then sue in small claims court. The document signed and proof of monies given should result in a judgment in your favor or a settlement for repayment.